Saturday, July 24, 2010
Thursday, July 22, 2010
The Breedings are expected to arrive on 8/7! You can see their latest updates from their Facebook page. The following are needed to make their move-in a success:
- Electric Range (they do have gas in the house so let us know if you have access to a gas range)
- Combo Microwave / fan hood for above range
- Family Picnic Table for yard
- Badminton Net / Set
- 2 Each Indoor and outdoor entrance mats
- 2 Upright dressers for kids
- 5 Twin Size Mattress Covers
- 5 Pillows for beds
- 5 Sets of white towels
- 1 Box Slim Hangars
- Under Bed Storage Bins
- Coffee Maker
- 2 Shower Curtains
- Various kitchen items: cookie sheet, bread pan, nonstick fry pan, drawer liners, silverware tray, glasses, dish towels, nesting bowls, storage containers, spice rack, etc.
- Ironing Board
- Fully stock pantry and fridge with foods
- Various toiletries and dry goods
- Art Supplies
- Children’s Clothing / School Supplies (these will be purchased after the children arrive and can be involved in the selection)
- Gift Cards from stores such as: Costo, Fred Meyer, Bed Bath Beyond, T.J. Max, etc. to make the above purchases would be greatly appreciated. (All shopping will be done on August 4th by Sharon and Antoinette)
- Family Organizing Wall Set up (Julie Clarke – Organized At Last)
- Meal Delivery for the first 2 weeks to be set up (need a volunteer to coordinate this)
- Built –in Formica counter desk with file storage underneath for main living area (someone to build it in)
- HOUSE INTERIOR – Deep Cleaning Crews
- YARD WORK PARTY – Saturday July 24th and July 31st (9am – 12 noon). Contact Myron at MyronLW@aol.com or 360-820-9969.
- An account under the Breeding Family has been set up at the Children’s Consignment Store “HALF PINTS” on the Guide. You can donate items there such as toys, clothes, bedding, etc. and the Credit for the items (or cash out) will be given to the family.
- As always, donations through our PayPal link to the right or checks with memo “Lesotho Orphan Fund” and mailed to our mailing address (also to the right) are accepted.
If you have any other questions, please contact: